Thursday, December 30, 2010

To Blog or Not To Blog

Early in December, while enjoying a delicious brunch at my friend Katy's home, I was introduced to the phenomenon of blogging.  It wasn't like I'd never heard of blogging, I had just never considered it for myself.  In the past few weeks, I've found myself increasingly interested in other peoples' blogs.  Many of them focus on home, style and family.  Well, anyone that knows me, knows that I'm not crafty nor am I terribly domesticated (although I do give it a shot occasionally).  My true interests revolve around family and friends and the relationships you make with others.  Oh, and did I mention how much I love dogs?  My husband, Roland, and I have four wonderful, furry creatures that share our home.    


My blog, as with many of my endeavors, is a jumping off place; "just trying things out"!  I love to experiment with new ideas and challenges.  I'm not really sure where this will go, or if it will go, but I'd like to thank you for joining in on the journey; whether it be short or long...

1 comment:

  1. You finally "jumped in" on the blogging! Congratulations. I hope your journey into this new adventure is a success for you. I'm also so very happy to see that your true interests are "shining" through.

    ReplyDelete