Monday, February 7, 2011

French February

OK, so French February is underway!  I'm reading "Entre Nous" which is an investigation into French, feminine culture.  Throughout the book, the author suggests a variety of French films to watch.  She also lists notable French women and their contributions to society.  It's an interesting book and I'm almost finished with the read; I'll update you upon my completion.
Soooooo, what do you do for French February?  Here are a few ideas that I have:

  • Visit a French art exhibit
  • listen to French music (Ravel anyone?)
  • eat French food
  • cook French food
  • have a French dinner party
  • study famous French people
  • read about French culture
  • watch French films
  • plan a trip to France (although I won't be able to travel there this year)
  • drink Kir Royales
So far, I'm really enjoying French February and the refined sugar that accompanies it!  
Bonsoir!


3 comments:

  1. Looks like an interesting read! I volunteer to help with the "eating" French food section of February!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in favor of the French dinner party. We should wear berets and scarves!

    ReplyDelete