Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Game Over!

I recently finished my last meal of the 24-day Challenge; 3 ounces of grilled chicken and roasted broccoli, mushrooms and onions.  What a wonderful challenge this has been.  Somedays were really difficult but as time went by, things got easier.  I'm looking forward to eating a less restrictive diet yet maintaining many of the principles of the meal plan.

As February approaches, I'm beginning to have a bit of anxiety over my next challenge.  Or, lack there of.  Still debating a few ideas but I'm not necessarily pleased with any of them.  I'm really interested in "French February" but I'm not sure what activities to include.  If you have any suggestions, please share them with me!  

1 comment:

  1. French. That's tricky. Learn a French word a day. Once a week learn about a famous Frenchman. Food is an obvious choice. Teach yourself about the geography? That's all I got right now. I'll keep thinking.

    ReplyDelete